Scout/Guide law,promise,motto

Scout/Guide Motto

  • Cubs/Bulbuls - Koshish Karo (Do your best)
  • Scouts/Guides - Taiyar (Be Prepared)
  • Rovers/Rangers - Seva (Service)

Scout/Guide Promise

"On my honour, I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty, to God, to my country,
To help other people and
To obey the Scout/Guide Law."
  1. The word "Dharma" may be substituted for the word "God" if so desired.

Scout and Guide Law

  1. A Scout/Guide is trustworthy
  2. A Scout/Guide is loyal
  3. A Scout/Guide is a friend to all and a brother/sister to every other Scout/Guide.
  4. A Scout/Guide is courteous
  5. A Scout/Guide is a friend to animals and loves nature.
  6. A Scout/Guide is disciplined and helps to protect public property.
  7. A Scout/Guide is courageous.
  8. A Scout/Guide is thrifty.
  9. A Scout/Guide is pure in thought, word and deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scouting for Boys

Scouting for Boys Cover of first part of Scouting For Boys , January 1908 Author Robert Baden-Powell Illustrator Robert Ba...